Collared Sweater Roundup

 


If you're a regular reader of Shenandoah Sugar, then you know that I'm a sucker for a sweater - I have way too many! One of my favorite casual styles is a collared sweater. They add a cozy touch to any casual fall outfit, and the neckline adds some interest that you don't get with most sweaters, plus it's the perfect way to frame all of your favorite necklaces! There are SO many great collared sweaters out right now, scroll through the widget below to see all of my picks!


It's hard to pick a favorite from this list, they're all so similar but I somehow want them all. 😂 For more of a loungewear look, I love this oversized one in gray, and this striped one is so coastal grandmother!

For everyday wear, I love this beige one - to wear it to work, I would style it just like the model with a wool skirt. I also love this one in gray, it's more clean cut and "tailored," so I think it would look nice slightly dressed up with some dark wash jeans. On the more luxurious side of things, this cashmere one is a dream and comes in a ton of gorgeous colors! I would layer it up with all of my favorite gold necklaces.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I will see you back here later this week with some outfit inspo and recent Amazon finds!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments