Recent Amazon Buys

This post contains commissionable links.


Happy Fridayyy! Today I thought I'd share my most recent Amazon purchases because I always love seeing what other people are buying on Amazon - some are things I needed and most of them were Prime Day impulse buys. 😂

    1. Belt bag: I got one of these back in the spring and I've liked it so much I had to get it in black! It's supposed to be a dupe for the Lululemon one, but I've never had one of those so I can't speak to how similar they are. It's been great for hikes and walks, and I also plan on bringing it to Busch Gardens with me this weekend.
    2. Starburst huggies: These are too cute! They're a little chunky but super small hoops, true "huggies."
    3. Lint roller: I keep seeing people recommend this washable lint roller ball so I got one as a stocking stuffer for Kenny - he always wears dark colors so we're always looking for an easy way to combat cat hair. 😂
    4. Cleaning spray: This is my go-to cleaning spray for the kitchen, I love the basil scent but I haven't been able to find it in store lately so I had to order some!
    5. Pearl necklace: I saw this necklace on Sydney Carver and fell in love - I love the chunky clasp and the colorful pops between each of the pearls which are such a fun touch! The same listing also has some GORGEOUS candy necklaces that I would buy in a heartbeat if I didn't already have similar ones!
    6. Eyeshadow: This is the product that I've been using to fill in my eyebrows for as long as I can remember! I just swipe it on with an angled brush. The shade "Cafe Au Lait" is the perfect ashy taupe to match my hair color.
    7. Poppi: I like drinking Poppi as a treat in place of wine or a cocktail, and it was on sale for Prime Day so I had to grab a case!
    8. Dainty studs: These studs are so tiny and cute - they're good for "extra" piercings, I put them in my second holes. They have a screw-on flat back which is a little tricky to figure out at first but they're super comfortable because they don't poke you in the neck.
    9. Dry shampoo: This is a clean dry shampoo that I've seen a few people recommend, so I had to get it to try! I haven't used it yet, but I'll report back if I like it.
    10. Tissue box cover: I got a couple of these to cover the tissue boxes at home and at my office, and they really elevate a regular old tissue box and turn it to decor.
    11. Dryer balls: I started using dryer balls in an effort to use less chemicals in my every day life, and I had to get some more because I kept dropping them behind the dryer and I cannot retrieve them for the life of me. 😂
    12. Headband: I saw Brit Barr recommend these under $10 headbands in her stories and I ordered one on a whim. GUYS, you know I wear a lot of headbands, and this is hands-down the most comfortable headband I've EVER worn - you barely feel it and it doesn't even begin to hurt my head by the end of the day!
    13. Books: I have been reading a lot lately, and I always get my books on Amazon! I like getting them used because they're a little cheaper that way and it feels more eco-friendly, haha.


I hope you have a great weekend!! Kenny and I are off to Williamsburg this evening to meet up with some friends for the weekend. We're going to the Busch Gardens for their Halloween event tomorrow, and I'm sure we'll do some shopping and eating along the way as well!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments