Winter Whites


Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm sharing a cozy winter white outfit that I've worn both to the office and to date night recently. I used to be so averse to wearing much white "after Labor Day/before Memorial Day," but luckily I snapped out of that and now I enjoy wearing white year-round. I composed this outfit around this skirt which is currently sold out, but I found this one that's similar and currently on sale for $24!


I have to mention these boots because I found them on sale for $29 with several sizes left in stock! I love the rich cognac shade of the suede, and the block heels make them super comfortable.


I own this sweater in several colors now and love it! The cream shade is out of stock right now, but this similar one from my favorite brand is available in cream.


I was on the hunt for an affordable white headband after finding this Jennifer Behr one and then realizing it was $188... seriously?! You'll never believe where I found the one I'm wearing (which was on sale for $5)... Claire's! When was the last time you shopped at a Claire's? 😂 It's been at LEAST 15 years for me! I ordered it online for in-store pickup and definitely felt kind of silly walking in to get it, haha.


Did you get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather yesterday?? It got into the mid 70's in Virginia and it was absolutely blissful. Kenny and I both took half days off work so we could spend the summer-like day together, and we had the absolute BEST time. We went on long walks around two local parks, the JMU campus, and downtown, and then ended the evening with dinner at one of our favorite spots. I slept SO well last after all of that, and I can't wait til it's warm like that again!

I hope you have a great weekend!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments