Neutral Resort Edit


I don't know what's got me thinking it's summer, but sunshine and warm weather outfits are all I can think about right now! I know that a lot of you are planning for beach vacations, so today I'm sharing a chic neutral resort edit featuring some of my favorite understated vacation pieces.


There's something so effortlessly chic about a black and white resort look. H&M has some really great black and white palm printed pieces right now - I'd style this oversized linen shirt as a swimsuit cover up during the daytime, and wear this wrap dress to dinner. 


When it comes to beach accessories, you've gotta have a good tote bag. This one is pricey but SO stylish and will last you years and years. For a more affordable option, this mini bag is the perfect size for a pair of sunglasses, a good book, and a tube of sunscreen. 


With a more understated color palette, you can use a great pair of shoes to make a statement. These espadrille wedges are are definitely on my wishlist, along with these classic brown slides with an updated gold accent. 


I hope you had a great weekend! Kenny and I went on a hike Saturday followed by a dinner date which is a routine we've been enjoying over the past several months... get you a guy that can do both. 😜

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments