Two Jackets I've Been Loving Lately

Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to chat about two jackets I've been wearing the heck out of lately. These were both contenders for my January favorites list, but I figured I'd dedicate a post to them because they're so good, and great spring transitional pieces too. 
 
The first jacket I'm featuring today this houndstooth jacket, which you may recognize from this post. I have been wearing it a ton over the past several weeks! I wear the size small and it fits just right. I love the classic pattern and antique-looking gold buttons - it's the perfect piece to jazz up an all black outfit during these dull winter months.

Black tweed jacket

The next jacket I cannot get enough of lately is this classic black tweed number. It's a preppy staple at a great price, coming in at just over $100 - tweed pieces can get so expensive, I normally wouldn't pay $100 for a jacket but it's a great price for what it is and I know it's a piece I'll wear forever. It fits so well and looks great layered over a sleek turtleneck! Read the size guide if you're planning on purchasing - based on the measurements, I went with an XS and it fits perfectly.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, if you're into abandoned videos or urban exploration, you HAVE to watch this video that my dad sent me yesterday. We both love videos about abandoned places and this one is SO crazy - I cannot believe all of the brand new designer things left in the closets despite the construction of the house never bring finished! I made Kenny watch it last night too and he went down the rabbit hole on the house and the family who owned it and the whole situation is so crazy and tragic. This video was filmed at the same time as the other one and is also unbelievable - it has a little more detail about how the house came to be in its current state.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.


No comments