Cozy Neutral Tones

Dress (similar, similar) | Boots (also here) | Belt | Bag


It's Friday, baby! Friday the 3rd to be exact... Three has always been my favorite number, so I always feel like the third of the month will be a good day. And since it's Friday, I have an extra good feeling about it!


I feel like a teddy bear in this all-brown outfit! Sweater dresses are always a go-to for me when I want to dress up but it's chilly out. I styled this one with my favorite reversible belt (love the bamboo buckle!)


I never knew I needed dark brown boots until I got this pair - the rich chocolate tone goes so well with cold weather outfits, and fills a hole in my wardrobe that camel boots didn't satisfy. The ones I'm wearing don't have great stock, but I also love this pair.


Have any fun plans this weekend? Kenny and I are thinking of doing another hike tomorrow but that's all I really have planned! I do wanna watch the Grammys on Sunday, mainly for the outfits. 😍 Plus Bobby Bones is hosting the red carpet and I love him!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments