Casual Valentine's Day Look


Happy Fridayyy! Today I'm popping in to share an easy, casual spring transitional outfit that'd also be cute for Valentine's Day with the pops of pink! This look features some of my favorite preppy staples: a tweed-look cardigan, striped tee, and white leather sneakers. it would be fun to throw together in any color combination! I recently saw an outfit pic on Pinterest that was similar but with a green tweed jacket layered over a green and white striped tee,


Y'all my family just booked our beach trip for this summer and I have been BESIDE MYSELF with excitement - I love the beach so much and last year was our first family beach vacation in over 10 years, so I'm glad we're bringing the tradition back! I'm already envisioning what I'm gonna pack... I don't know if I can make it til summer. 😂

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments