Pops of Pink

Shirt dress (similar) | Similar shoes (more here) | Similar bag | Headband | Sunglasses


Happy Friday! Thank goodness we made it - I'm ready for the weekend! Today I'm sharing this fun shirt dress outfit that I wore to brunch last weekend. In case you missed it, I posted a roundup of my favorite shirt dresses last week, including this one!


J.Crew does my favorite shirt dresses, I love this one so much I have it in two colors! It's oversized (I sized down and it still has a relaxed fit). Plain white shirt dresses are a summertime staple for me, I like being able to style one for pretty much any occasion, including as a swimsuit cover up! I look forward to styling this one with my favorite rattan belt, or a scarf belt.


One of my other favorite things to get at J.Crew is their knotted headbands. Their Liberty print ones are always so fun, I had to get this pink floral one! It's complimented perfectly with some pink heeled sandals (and the beautiful crepe myrtle blooming in the background 😍).


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! My mom and I always spend Friday afternoons together in the summertime because I get off at noon and she's a teacher so she's off for the summer, but this is our last Friday off together for the year! To send the summer off right, we're heading to a vineyard that we've been wanting to try that has my FAVORITE rosé - we tried going last year for my birthday but it was super crowded so we went to a different one, so we're excited to finally get to go!


xoxx, Laura

No comments