Sunflower Street

Similar dress here, here | Hat | Heels (similar) | Similar bag | Belt | Sunglasses

Happy Monday! I am SO sleepy today, I am struggling! Kenny and I were over at my parents' house for most of the afternoon and evening yesterday having a cookout, and when we came home we watched a couple of episodes of the first season of True Detective and stayed up way too late! Kenny's been wanting to watch True Detective together because he watched it a few years ago and loved it, and I've been loving it too. I always enjoy Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, and they're both so good in it.

 
You might recognize this outfit from my "pack with me" post, but I couldn't resist wearing it before our beach trip! It's such fun, casual look to throw on, and I love wearing every single rattan accessory I own all at the same time, ha. I cannot express how excited I am to go to the beach next week, and I'm excited to wear this outfit again there! In the meantime, I wore it to my relatively casual office, sans the hat.


My dress is from H&M and it looks like it's sold out, but I also love this one and this one, and they're both from H&M as well so they're affordable! I love a good oversized shirt dress, and this rattan belt is a good way to add some shape to one. I also like tying a satin scarf around my waist as a fun belt.

By this point I'm sure you're familiar with all of my favorite rattan accessories, ha! This hat is my newest one, and definitely a favorite - it comes in some other colors too, including a pretty brown that would make a great fall transitional piece. I used to think I was not a hat person and that a panama hat would look silly on me, but I faced my fear and now I love them, and I think that anyone can rock one.

 
I hope you have a great last couple days of August! As always, I'm SO bummed that summer is coming to an end, but I have been enjoying fall even more than usual over the past few years, so I'm glad I have all of the fall activities to look forward to! 

xoxx, Laura
 
SHOP THE POST: 
 
 
This post contains commissionable links.

No comments