Trend Spotlight: Puff Sleeves

Similar dress | Hat

If there's one trend I LOVE, it's puff sleeves! I've worn them... pretty much every day this summer. Anytime I see a piece with puff sleeves (especially dresses), I fall in love. Today I'm compiling some of my favorite puff sleeve pieces for summer, some of which will take you into fall!


The dress I'm wearing in the photo above is Banana Republic from a previous season, but I found this current one that's pretty darn similar and only $32. Its breezy cut and cotton-poly blend are great for hot weather, and it has great reviews.
 

The puff sleeves for on this dress are not for the faint of heart - they are huge! My boss called me Cinderella when I wore it to work last week. 😂 It's an affordable 100% cotton pick that I was so excited to find! The sleeves are lined with tulle which helps them stay puffy, but it does make the seams super itchy, so keep that in mind if you're sensitive to things like that. 


I love this puff sleeve mini from J.Crew - it also comes in a floral version and a striped version! This one from Target is similar and more affordable, I LOVE the teal and burgundy shades.


I hope your week is going well! Mine seems to be going pretty quickly (knock on wood), and I have my sights set on the weekend. Kenny had a horrible summer cold for almost a week, but he's finally feeling better which I'm grateful for! I'm also grateful for the fact that I don't seem to have caught what he had  (knock on wood again). 


xoxx, Laura

No comments