Festive Holiday Plaid

One of my very favorite things to wear around the holiday season is some good ole festive plaid! And let's be honest, one of the most fun things about celebrating a new season is the fashion. That's the case for me, at least! 



I wanted to share my favorite plaid pieces out right now, many of which are on sale! And most of which are from J.Crew... What can I say? It's my favorite retailer, and they make the best plaid pieces! I broke everything down by clothing and accessories, I think the accessories may be my favorite! 

CLOTHING

One of my favorite pieces tow wear around the holidays is this buffalo check skirt. I've worn it for countless Christmas Eve's and they bring it back every year!  

The only thing that can make Christmas morning more fun than it already is is fun plaid pajamas! I love this L.L.Bean set that come in seven fun colorways.

This blackwatch plaid dress is a major wishlist item of mine. They've had it the last few years and it's such a gorgeous classic piece! It also comes in a blouse version

ACCESSORIES

If I could pick one plaid accessory for the whole holiday season, it'd be this red plaid headband (styled here)! I got this one last year and wore it so much that I added the black one to my collection this season.

I also love J.Crew's plaid scarves. They go on sale often, and they're a great way to add a little somethin' to a neutral outfit. I have the black plaid one, styled here

As someone who MUST sleep with an eye mask, I think this plaid one would make a great gift. It even comes in a little box, perfect for wrapping.

And how cute are these plaid bow heels? 😍 I absolutely love them, they'd be ideal with a pair of black velvet pants and a red sweater. 

I hope you had a great weekend! I still can't believe it's December. I know I don't have to say it, but hasn't this just been THE year of all years? It's been horrible in so many ways, but so unexpectedly wonderful in others. Anyways, I've had two martinis as I'm writing this, so that's as deep as I'm going to allow myself to get. Have a wonderful week! 

xoxx, Laura 

No comments