Ginkgo Goals

HAPPY FRIDAY! How was your week? Mine was a bit bizarre, but we made it to the end. 😂

Wrap scarf | Sweater (similar) | Jeans | Boots | Bag


This was the windiest friggin day to take photos, but I did get a few passable ones. 😂 I really just wanted to debut my new wrap scarf! I wanted this wrap last year but didn't end up getting it, so I was so happy to see they brought it back this year! I love that it has little arm holes unlike a lot of wrap scarves, so it's easier to keep it on. It's one size, so it'd make a great gift. 50% off right now!

How gorgeous are these ginkgo trees? I'm kind of a nerd for them, the fan-shaped leaves are so cool and they're a "dinosaur tree," with evidence of them in fossils dating back hundreds of millions of years! I have one outside my office window that JUST dropped all of its leaves (they drop their leaves in a very short amount of time, usually a day) and I've been enjoying its golden presence for the past couple of months!

I hope you have a great weekend! I don't have any set plans - I think Kenny and I might take a day trip somewhere to shop and walk around, and I've been wanting to watch Happiest Season, so I think we'll do that tonight!

xoxx, Laura
 

No comments