How To Style Sequined Pants

Hello and happy Monday! I'm back today with MORE sparkly outfit inspiration, inspired by my recent impulse-purchase of sequined leggings even though I have nowhere very sparkly to go... But it's almost 2021 and I'll be danged if I don't have a sparkly outfit on to welcome it! Does it not feel like we were just ringing in 2020?? If anyone had told us then what we know now... sheesh. But sheesh with a party hat on! 

I wanted to share my favorite outfit inspo for sparkly pants, which are truly extra but can be styled in a way that makes you still seem sane if you're spending it on the couch. Am I allowed to wear sequined leggings to my office job?? Let me know before I make an embarrassing faux pas. 

Becky Hillyard - similar styles here and here

Image via - similar styles here and here (plus size version)
Krystal Faircloth - similar styles here and here

Elysse Williamson - similar styles here and here

Caitlin Covington - similar styles here and here

Margret Rojas - similar styles here and here

Maria Vizuete - similar styles here and here

Emily Gemma - similar styles here and here

Of course, I also had to share all of my favorite sparkly pants available right now! These are the leggings that I recently got - affordable and have great reviews! I actually found mine in store on clearance, along with a ton of other great sparkly pieces on clearance as well, so I'd recommend hitting up your local H&M since it's the eleventh hour before the holidays! 

I hope you're having a great Christmas week, and getting all your shopping done if you haven't already! I love wrapping gifts, but I haven't wrapped any yet... I've been so busy, and having a kitty who thinks wrapping gifts is just THE best game doesn't make the process any faster. 😂

xoxx, Laura 

No comments