Bye 2020!

Hey hey! That's right, I'm alive! I didn't intend to take a week off, but you know how the holidays are! What is time, anyway? I wanted to pop back in today for one last time this year to share an outfit that I've been wearing all the time lately. It's super cozy and cute, and easy to throw together! 

Fleece pullover (similar, similar) | Skinny jeans | Boots | Headband

This fleece pullover is a major favorite of mine in the wintertime, I have it in white too. Mine is old from Tommy Hilfiger, but the Dudley Stephens version is almost identical and highly praised, so I feel confident recommending that one! I also found another great version from Fabletics that's less expensive and has a kangaroo pocket. 


While we're talking about wintertime favorites, you know I have to mention these J.Crew Nordic boots! They're comfortable and CRAZY warm (warmer than my Uggs!). They come in the camel color I'm wearing, black, and a taupey-gray color that I think is new this season. All three colorways come with two different colors of laces so you can mix them up depending on the vibe you're going for. I cannot recommend these enough! They're currently listed at full price but go on sale often. They're only offered in full sizes, so I'd size up if you're in between sizes to accommodate for socks. 


While we're talking about my J.CREW wintertime favorites, we have to talk about this headband! My love for knotted headbands has simply exploded since last winter, so I got this plaid cutie last holiday season and it's so perfect for Christmastime and winter in general. It also comes in a black plaid version that I picked up this year and love just as much! 


Sleigh? Slay? 💅 I wasn't gonna take photos in this sleigh because I felt silly, but Kenny encouraged me to and they turned out cute so he was right. 😂


One last accessory to note - these sunglasses! I got them on Amazon on a whim and I've worn them a ton in the past few months. They're easy to throw in your bag or your car and not have to worry about them since they're inexpensive. They're super chic and classic, and they comes in several different colors. 

I hope you have a fun and safe New Years Eve! Champagne on the couch sounds absolutely perfect to me this time around. My Christmas was much more low key as I'm sure many families' were, and I liked it even better than previous years. No rushing around, just a relaxing Christmas at home with my parents and my brother and my husband! 

xoxx, cheers, and see you next year, Laura

No comments