Tree Lot

Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve?! It really feels like this holiday season has flown by, I feel like we were just welcoming fall. Summer has felt like the longest season this year so far, which is fine by me because summer has my heart!

Dress | Similar Coat | Scarf | Boots | LV Speedy B 30
Since Christmas is almost here, I wanted to share one of my favorite holiday-ish outfits from this season! (Incorporating plaid into an all-black outfit makes it holiday, right?) I love this classic plaid scarf, and it's on sale for less than $10 (originally $49.50!) as I'm writing this! My favorite way to style a scarf is just hangin' over your neck; this one is also wide enough to wear as a shawl, which I love too.


This sweater dress is the same one from last Monday's post, and one of my end-all winter staples. I had it belted to shorten it in the last post, but I'm wearing at full-length in these photos.


These boots are currently out of stock, but I found some similar ones here and here that I like just as much. I always love a good block heel to elongate the legs, especially in winter when layers can weigh you down.


I hope you have an absolutely wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas spent with friends and family!! It really is about companionship this time of year, my favorite memories are those from being with all my oldest friends and my family all together at home.

xoxx, Laura

No comments