Trend Spotlight: Lavender


Happy Tuesday! Today I'm featuring one of my favorite colors to wear for spring and summer: LAVENDER! I don't have much lavender clothing, but it always makes me so happy to wear.

Outfit linked here
I was inspired to find more lavender pieces after falling in love with this sweater that I wore on my Savannah trip back in February. It's from one of my favorite brands, amazing quality, and on major sale right now! I highly recommend it if you're a spring and summer sweater wearer like I am.

Here are are some lavender pieces that I'm loving right now!


  1. Tiered midi dress: This is one of my favorite styles of dresses for spring and summer. It's perfect for girls trips, birthday celebrations, and showers. Plus if you're not digging the lavender, it comes in six other colors.  
  2. Ruffle jumpsuit: How stunning would this be for a wedding or vacation? Ruffle sleeves are the best! They're feminine, flattering, and make a statement. It's 60% off right now!
  3. Eyelet blouse: I absolutely love this blouse for springtime. It's so versatile - it could be paired with white pants, light wash jeans, a tailored white skirt, or a casual denim skirt. 
  4. Swimsuit: I love a good one-piece swimsuit, and the deep plunge neckline is super sexy without being too risque. It also has a beautiful open back! 
  5. Floral jacquard dress: This is a major wishlist item for me! The cut is so beautiful, I love the sleeves and I know I don't even have to mention beautiful pattern. It would be great to wear to work or to a nicer event. 
  6. Satin slip dress: Slip dresses and cowl necklines are still all the rage, and this one is 50% off right now. I love the fresh take of this one in lavender for spring. 
  7. Funnel neck sweater: I know we're on the way out of sweater weather, but I personally still love sweaters for spring and summer evenings when the air is still chilly. This sweater is a favorite of mine, and it's on major sale now for almost 70% off! It also comes in red if that's more your speed. 
  8. Blazer: Can you imagine showing back up to the office in this bad boy after working from home for all these weeks? It would be SO pretty paired with some white pants and a lace cami! Also available in blusk pink.
  9. Tie front shirt: This style of top has been a loungewear favorite for years now, I love it in lavender. 
  10. Earrings: Resin earrings are one of my favorite statement jewelry pieces, and I love these $13 mother of pearl-esque hoops. 
  11. Ankle strap heels: This is my favorite style of dressy sandal for summer, I wear them all the time to work and out to dinner. They're so pretty in lavender for a pop of color!
  12. Leggings: Since loungewear is what we're all living in these days, I especially love these leggings for a break from the usual black. They'd look great paired with a white top, or something floral!
  13. Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt has been one of my most worn pieces while working from home. It's perfectly oversized, and SO soft and cozy! On sale now for under $34. 
Sweater | Sunglasses: Celine (similar)  | Jeans
How's the weather where you live this week? The past few nights been SO cold, I have neighbors who've lit fires in their wood stoves, and we've had to cover up our outdoor flowers and herbs to keep them from getting frostbitten! The forecast for this weekend is looking divine though (temps in the high 70's-low 80's!) so I'm really looking forward to that!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments