Blue and White Dresses for Summer

Happy Friday, friend! And happy long weekend! I always look forward to Memorial Day weekend because it's the unofficial start of summer. And by the look of the forecast, summer is on its way! It's shaping up to be a beautiful weekend after a gross, gloomy week, and I'm so excited for some warmth and sunshine.

So keeping with the theme of my dress from Wednesday's post, today I'm sharing ten gorgeous blue and white dresses for spring and summer. Blue and white is such a classic color combo, one that will always be in style. Because of that, there is never any shortage of beautiful blue and white pieces when the weather starts warming up. Here are my favorites!

  1. Daisy chain midi: J.Crew is my very favorite retailer, they always have such great pieces that can be worn season after season. I love that this dress has just a tinge of 70's vibes with the daisies. 
  2. Linen-blend toile midi: I have the skirt version of this dress, and I absolutely love it! The pattern is so darling, I'm a sucker for toile. 
  3. Square neck puff sleeve mini: Puff sleeves always catch my eye, and I love this little babydoll dress! Only $14, and has great reviews.
  4. Gingham romper: I saw another blogger I follow post about this romper and fell in LOVE! You can't beat the structured bodice, and covered buttons. 
  5. Tie waist midi: As soon as I saw this, I HAD to order it! Only $29 from Amazon, except it's scheduled to arrive today and hasn't shipped yet, so fingers crossed it shows up, haha. 
  6. Wrap maxi: This dress is super popular, and for good reason! It's inexpensive, and has rave reviews for comfort. It comes in a ton of other color combos, too!
  7. Wide-cut mini: This dress is one of my favorites on the list! I love the breezy cut of it, it would look beautiful both with flat sandals or heels. 
  8. Gingham mini: How cute are the ruffles on the sleeves of this beauty? So girly and fun! It reminds me of a picnic blanket, in a good way.
  9. Open-back mini: The conservative, girly front of this dress is juxtaposed with a beautiful open back. So cute to wear for a brunch or girls day!
  10. Wrap midi: Last but not least, this beautiful wrap dress! I love the tiled pattern, it reminds me of pretty architecture along the ocean. 

Are you up to anything good this weekend? I don't have any specific plans, but I'm hoping to spend as much time as possible outside in the beautiful weather! My parents usually grill out when it's nice, so I'll definitely get in on some of that action if they do. Nothing tastes better than grilled food!

xoxx, Laura

No comments