Merry Christmas From the Busics

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope your day is the merriest and the brightest. 💝

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, but I wanted to share our very first CHRISTMAS CARD! By this point you know how much I love Minted for personalized cards, they have the prettiest designs and I loved using them for all of my wedding stationary needs, so clearly they're where I went for our Christmas cards. I couldn't resist the chance to use a play on "merry" for our first married Christmas, and luckily they had a ton of designs that used that! (Too many, actually. I had such a hard time picking!) I love the way they turned out, and they look even prettier in person!


I also wanted to share some of my favorite photos from a Christmas shoot that Kenny and I did last December with Alyssa Faith Photography. We didn't get a chance to do one this year, but these are still some of my favorite photos we've taken together.











That last one is my favorite photo of us ever... swoon!

I hope you have the loveliest day, full of family, friends, and food (and cocktails)! And one last time, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

xoxx, Laura

No comments