Happy Hour: Cranberry Lime Vodka Spritzer

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great Christmas and a great weekend! I usually reserve "Happy Hour" posts for Fridays, but with New Year's Eve tomorrow and that holiday “what day is it?” haze going strong, I thought today would be the perfect day to share a cocktail I came up with last weekend and have enjoyed a handful of times since.

I was on the hunt for something simple and refreshing with cranberry juice, and nothing I found on Pinterest was doing it for me. Enter, the cranberry lime vodka spritzer. It's the perfect marriage between a vodka soda and cranberry vodka, and all I have to say is mazel tov.

Glasses

Ingredients

  • 1.5 oz vodka
  • 1 oz cranberry juice
  • 4 oz lime sparkling water
  • Lime slices

Directions

  1. Combine vodka, cranberry juice, and sparkling water over ice. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with lime slices. 

The result is a super light, refreshing, and drinkable cocktail perfect for a crowd or just for you. If you need a break from the champagne this New Year’s Eve, I think that this is the perfect cocktail. And speaking of New Year’s Eve, I hope you have a great one! I don’t have specific plans other than dressing to the nines meeting up with friends to see where the night takes us. Cheers!

xoxx, Laura

No comments