The Last of Fall

Happy Friday!! It's been one heck of a week, and I'm excited to do nothing productive whatsoever for the next couple of days.

Sweater | Jeans | Booties | Hat | Bag
Although we'll still technically be in fall practically up until Christmas, there's always an unspoken transition from fall to to the winter holiday season after you eat your last bite of Thanksgiving dinner. I shot this outfit a week or two ago, and I've had holiday fashion on the brain ever since! 


I was sent this sweater from Amazon, and I'm loving it! It's surprisingly cozy for having gaping, oversized sleeves (but I always wear a long sleeved tee shirt under all of my sweaters as an extra layer, which you can tell in some of these pics haha). It comes in a bunch of cute colors, I had a hard time choosing one! It looks cute with the sleeves cuffed like some of the model photos, but I opted to wear them full-length.


I'm rocking this hat again and I love it. There are definitely nicer ones out there, but for the price point, this one can't be beat. I have it in three colors, so clearly I recommend it.


It makes me sad to see the leaves leave, ha! The dullness of winter is setting in, and the sun setting before 5:00pm does NOT help! I'm always counting down the days til December 21st (15, by the way) when the days will FINALLY start getting longer again! I've said it before, but June 21st, the first day of summer and the longest day of the year, is my favorite day because it has the most sunlight! Until then, I'll be counting down the days til summer comes back around (198, by the way).

 
I hope you have a fun and restful weekend! Kenny and I are planning on going to the downtown Christmas parade this evening and meeting up with my best friend who's in town, and then who knows what after that! I haven't gotten to do much cooking this week and I love to cook, so hopefully I can whip up something yummy for dinner tonight. Cooking is such a release for me, and I also LOVE cooking for Kenny, it's part of my love language!

xoxx, Laura

No comments