Trend Spotlight: Fall Florals

Happy Monday! Today we're talking one of my favorite trends for fall, fall florals. Florals meet jewel tones - swoon! This may be my favorite trend for fall (in close competition with sweaters!) especially working in an office where I have to dress up daily, because there are SO many good fall floral dresses available each season. I wrote a similar post during the spring transitional season, and this one is very similar, but incorporating more deep, warm, leaf and pumpkin tones. Delish!

Today's post is a roundup of my favorite fall floral pieces I've seen around recently, and I want ALL of them! They're all great transitional pieces as well, so that's a bonus. 


  1. Smocked sleeve mini: I love a good cinched wrist, this one is made extra cute with the ruffle.
  2. Belted jumpsuit: This jumpsuit is so cool! I envisioned it styled with booties and a taupe suede moto jacket.
  3. Smocked mini: This is a great style for the transitional season. The smocking and square neck are right on trend. I see this one styled with a felt flat brim hat and over-the-knee boots.
  4. Tie waist midi: Long sleeved midi dresses are clearly a theme today, I'm having a major moment with them. I haven't dabbled into the midi world at all until earlier this year because I just didn't think it was a flattering style on me, but I've come to love them. I think the look of knee-high boots with a midi dress is so classy. I love that this one has a tie waist, and the color is right in between burgundy and rust, which are my two favorite colors for fall.
  5. Rust button up: What's not to love about this top?! Rust is one of the best fall shades, and you could wear this piece with jeans on the weekend or tucked into a skirt to the office.
  6. Chiffon mini: This is one of my absolute favorites! I love the dark base color and the "rich old lady's curtains" (ha) pattern and color scheme. The silhouette is loose but flattering, and the ruffle detail around the collar is too cute. 
  7. Tiered mesh midi: I saw this in store and fell in love with the pattern! It has a unique mesh overlay that adds texture up close.
  8. Ruffle high-low: I saw this dress on Instagram and was instantly hooked. Silk is everywhere right now and I think it's a gorgeous, timeless texture that always adds class to an outfit. I love the ruffle hem and faux-wrap bodice. All you'd need with this one would be some pretty heels and statement earrings!
  9. Smocked midi: This dress gives me the essence of the 70's. which normally isn't my style but I'm strongly considering getting this one. I love the orange base with the little pink flowers, but it comes in navy too.
  10. Balloon sleeve midi: I love a good balloon sleeve! This is a gorgeous color combo, and I think it would be flattering on every single skin tone. Jewel tones are my favorite, and if they flatter my pale self then they'll look good on just about everyone!
  11. Button midi skirt: This skirt is gorgeous for fall, I'd style it with an oversized funnel neck sweater and some heeled booties.
  12. Bandana: Bandana scarves are one of my favorite ways to add a little something to an outfit. You can wear them on your neck, in your hair, or tied onto a handbag. I love the burgundy base on this one.

I hope you had the best weekend!

xoxx, Laura





No comments