Friday the 13th LBD

Welcome to my 100th blog post! Can you believe it?? Since I published my first post at the end of January, I've been posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a couple of bonus posts here and there, and it's been so much fun! If you've been along for the ride, I thank you so much for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy my posts. I love having you here!

Dress | Sandals | Bag

YES - it's Friday the 13th, and aaaaalmost a full moon... I'm weirdly the least superstitious superstitious person on earth. 😂 I believe in luck and karma and the moon affecting things, but Friday the 13th doesn't scare me, and I only attribute occurrences to "the universe" if it it is convenient to do so, ha.


 
Let's talk about this dress - the most perfect LBD (little black dress)! I saw it in store and waited for a sale to order it online. It originally only came in black and blush, but I just saw that they have added burgundy and teal, two of my favorite colors to wear! You really can't go wrong with any color, and the simple sihilouette with the ruffle are the perfect combination of classic and feminine.





I'm still loving my fire-orange lipstick (NARS heat wave), especially in while it's still warm out. I typically wear it with neutral outfits because it's so bright. You cant beat a bold lip with a little black dress!



These photos were taken on the gorgeous UVA campus right before sunset, and I was having a major "she doesn't even go here" moment, ha!


I hope you have a great Friday the 13th! The weather has still been warm and gorgeous here (except for today, cloudy and yuck), so I'm planning on spending some time outside. Kenny and I are going to a tailgate and a football game at our alma mater tomorrow (GO DUKES) and then I'm not sure what else we'll do! We're dying to try the new impossible food items at Qdoba, so I'll report back on how that is if we end up going. Kenny's a DIE HARD FAN of the impossible whopper from Burger King, so I'm sure he'll love the the Qdoba stuff too.

xoxx, Laura

No comments