September Favorites

Tomorrow is the start of October which means WEDDING MONTH!! Today is the second day of #WeddingWeek for Kenny and me, so we're really getting down to the wire. I've been really stressed with getting together all of the little details this past month, so I'll be glad when that's all over and we can just enjoy.

Speaking of enjoying, let's talk about everything I've been enjoying in the month of September! As usual, my list is pretty food-heavy because face it, trying new food is the best AND all of the good fall and winter seasonal goodies are coming out now.


  1. Lilly Pulitzer notebook: I got this notebook as a graduation gift from my former coworkers and never used it because I didn't want to "mess it up" (I know I'm not the only one who does that with stuff!) Eventually, I realized it was silly to just let it sit there unused, so I've been using it to keep my to-do list at work organized and I've been loving it! The size is perfect for carrying around, the covers are cardboard so it's easy to write on when you're standing rather than at a desk, and of course the print is adorable. Honestly, it's really just a notebook, but it's the little things in life!
  2. Mushroom crisps: RawBeautyKristi mentioned these in a video and I was instantly intrigued. I kept an eye out for them the next time I was in Costco and grabbed a bag. They're so weird and good! Crispy, dried mushrooms with a yummy mild seasoning. Weird. Good.
  3. Snickerdoodle oat milk creamer: Truthfully, I only got this because I was on the hunt for pumpkin spice creamer and Target was out of stock, and I didn't want to go home empty-handed because I had my heart set on getting some fun seasonal creamer. It is so good! It's slightly sweet and cinnamonny. I usually drink my coffee black and don't like anything crazy sweet, so I don't add a ton, but if you're a crazy sweet type of coffee drinker then you can take it there.
  4. NYX lipstick in Euro Trash: I got this because it's allegedly a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick shade Pillow Talk. I haven't had the chance to compare the two in person, but the NYX version is a really nice "your lips but better" shade. I've been topping it with the Buxom gloss in Blushing Margarita.
  5. Breaking Bad: Kenny had never watched Breaking Bad before and I was dying for him to see it, so we've been watching it and it is SUCH a good show. If you've never seen it, you've got to watch it. The writers behind the show are so clever, and I love the actors, especially Bryan Cranston, obvi. It's definitely a re-watchable show; this is my third time watching it and I still catch new details that I hadn't noticed before. We're excited for the movie coming out later in a couple of weeks!
  6. Pearl hoop earrings: I grabbed these in-store on a whim and they're so cute, I've been wearing them every day. They give a nice pop to an outfit, but are small enough to remain understated.
  7. Pumpkin spice belVita biscuits: I love belVita biscuits, I eat them for breakfast a lot. When I saw the pumpkin spice flavor, I had to grab a box. I've had it the past couple of years and it's really tasty, not too sweet, and great with coffee.
  8. Harvest Gathering, The Perfect Autumn and Leaves candles: These are my three favorite candle fragrances for fall! If you caught my fall candle review on Friday, you'll know they're all new to me, and my favorites from my most recent seasonal Bath and Body Works candle blackout.
  9. The  Farm at Red Hill green olive hummus: If you're from Virginia, you've got to try this local hummus! I got it at a local health food store because it was the only hummus flavor they had in stock for less than $5, and I didn't think I'd like the green olive flavor. but it is so good! It's zesty and slightly spicy.
  10. @drunkstrology: I've bought into the whole astrology thing as of recently, and I've been lol-ing at this astrology meme account on the daily. They make a new meme for every sign every day, and I relate to EVERY Virgo post they make. 😂

I hope you're having a great week so far! It's full steam ahead for me getting everything finished for the wedding; I have three days of work before getting off Thursday, and there's lots to do!

xoxx, Laura




No comments