Pack With Me For Savannah!

This post contains commissionable links.


SHOP THE COLLAGE:


Maybe I should've said OVERPACK for Savannah with me. 😂 Overpackers understand, you never know what the vibe is going to be so you need to be prepared for everything! I also sometimes like to have a daytime outfit and then change for dinner, so thanks for justifying that with me. I am just too excited for a warm weather getaway and getting a chance to wear some of my favorite pieces! 


I have to mention these pants I recently bought because I am so excited about them, they are such a statement piece! They're true to size (I take a small) and on major sale! I plan on styling them throughout the summer with a red striped tee or white button down.
 

I plan on doing a full post on my favorite block print dresses, there are some amazing high quality and affordable options available. I wore this dress for Easter and can't wait to wear it again on my trip!

The piece I'm most excited to wear this summer is this dress from a new-to-me Australian designer. It's pretty much my dream silhouette. The tomato print is sold out, but it comes in several other beautiful patterns! 


As far as accessories, I have to pack my tried and true favorites - candy necklaces and a raffia bag! Those are my go-tos all summer long and I basically can't put together an outfit without at least one of them!

I hope you have a great weekend, I'll see you back here soon!

xoxx, Laura

No comments