Affordable Candy Necklaces

This post contains commissionable links.

Necklaces: Rainbow | Turquoise | Aquamarine


My FAVORITE warm-weather jewelry pieces for the last couple of years have been "candy necklaces," donut-shaped beaded gemstone necklaces. They can be very pricey, so I spent some time last summer searching for affordable options and there are some GREAT ones out there that I'm excited to share with you!

My favorites (and the most affordable!) have been those from this Etsy shop. Most of them are under $25 and they have every color that you could ever want! I originally got the turquoise quartz and milky aquamarine quartz which go great together. I've also recently gotten the green aventurine because it reminds me of my birthstone, and the rose quartz which I'm wearing as I type this!

My rainbow necklace comes in a ton of different colorways - I have it in the "assorted" version and I love it because it matches all of my other candy necklaces, so it layers well with any of them.

Amazon has a lot of great options under $30 too, this one has a beautiful mix of colors and I linked a few more above.

xoxx, Laura

No comments