Raffia Edit

This post contains commissionable links.

Hat (also in black) | Bag (also here, here)

Y'all know that I cannot resist a raffia accessory in the summertime! It's become a tradition of sorts for me to share all of my favorites each year, from those that I wear season after season to new picks.


Belts

A raffia belt is a must-have in my spring and summer wardrobe. I prefer adjustable ones like this one because the size is very adjustable so you can wear them on your waist or at your hips.


Bags
  

I get so many compliments on my raffia handbags, they're just too cute! My favorite is this one - it has a drawstring lining so that you can secure your things. I also noticed that this seashell one is back in stock this season! It has a crossbody strap, but I removed the strap on mine to make it more sleek. 


Shoes

Raffia sandals are the epitome of summer shoes - they're definitely my most worn footwear this time of year! There are SO many beautiful options, from flats to platforms to mules


Headbands

Headbands are my weakness, so a raffia one is necessary for my summer hairstyles! I recently got this $9 one and it's very comfortable. I also like this one - it has tiny metallic threads woven through for a little shimmer!

Hats

If you think you can't pull off a hat, yes you can! You might feel a little silly at first if you don't normally wear hats, but TRUST ME you'll get used to it and then you'll love it! I have several favorite sun hats and plan on doing a dedicated post about them, but if I had to recommend just one it would be this one - it's a classic silhouette and a great size, fits perfectly (it comes in different crown sizes), and is very highly rated. 


I hope you're having a wonderful week! Are you having summer weather yet? Kenny and I escaped some pretty crazy weather in Virginia while we were away in Savannah over the weekend, and I'm grateful for that! I don't want to jinx anything by saying that the warm weather is here to stay, but it's looking promising!

xoxx, Laura

No comments