13 Recent Amazon Buys

This post contains commissionable links.


SHOP THE COLLAGE:


Happy Fridayyy! I'm back to share some recent favorite Amazon purchases with you today! 

    1. Raspberry rose Poppi: I've been very into having a fun drink in a wine glass every night - this is my favorite Poppi flavor so I had to stock up!
    2. Exfoliating mitt: My friend recommended this to me and OMG it is provides effective, intense exfoliation! It works best when used every 1-2 weeks when your skin is soft from showering.
    3. Station bracelet: I got served an ad for a real diamond station bracelet and ordered this one from my favorite affordable Amazon jewelry seller as an alternative. I measured it to the length I wanted to wear it and trimmed off the extra length of extender chain to give it a sleeker look.
    4. Shoe horn: Shoe horns are so handy for putting on leather sneakers and Uggs. I had misplaced mine somehow so I reordered it! 
    5. Mini funnels: You never know you need a mini funnel until you suddenly do! These are nice for decanting spices and filling small jars and bottles.
    6. Threader earrings: I've been loving long earrings and thought these would be a pretty statement piece. 
    7. Pinrose Sun Saint: If I could only choose one summer fragrance, it would be this one - I'm wearing it as I type this! I needed a refill and caught it on sale one day.
    8. Swimsuits: I already own this swimsuit in a couple of other colors, it's my favorite! I got the pink and polka dot, I may not keep both but it really is the best simple one piece swimsuit.
    9. Cuticle remover: I saw a few rave reviews about this stuff on Instagram so I ordered it to give it a try!
    10. Bezel heart studs: I wanted some gold studs to layer with in my second piercings, and these are really nice for the price.
    11. Cuticle pusher: I don't know how I've been functioning without a cuticle pusher!
    12. Flask: I've never owned a flask before but the time had come. 😂 I like this one because the seal is really secure. 
    13. Raffia headband: Raffia accessories are my go-to in the summertime - I had to have this headband!


I hope you have an amazing weekend! Kenny and I are headed to a graduation party tomorrow for a family friend, and Sunday I plan on doing something fun with my mom for Mother's Day! 

xoxx, Laura

No comments