Winter Plaid

This post contains commissionable links.
 
Sweater (TTS, similar) | Skirt (TTS, similar) | Boots (TTS, similar, similar, similar) | Bag

 
Ever seen ginkgo leaves and Christmas decor in one photo at the end of January? Well you have now! 😂 These photos are from back before the holidays, but I had to prove that a classic plaid isn't just for the holidays! A combo like this is a go to winter workwear outfit for me when I want to stay cozy - I prefer wearing dresses and skirts over pants in the winter, so my favorite tights are a must!


The J.Crew Factory wool skirts are my very favorite skirts for winter - I have them in a bunch of colorways and they're true to size! They pair perfectly with a chunky mock neck or a slim turtleneck for a cozy, office-appropriate look.




While I'm over here talking about winter fashion on the blog, the weather is actually unexpectedly GORGEOUS in Virginia today! It broke 70 degrees this afternoon and it was a dream - I even opened a window, which Roxy loved! Kenny and I went on a long walk during my lunch break which was absolutely wonderful and made me even more excited for summer!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments