Cold Weather Color

This post contains commissionable links.


Like clockwork at at this point in the winter, I get tired of all of the dark winter clothes and desperately crave some color! With spring still a long way off, the best I can do is some colorful knits and accessories, so today I'm sharing some of my favorites to help get us through the next few months of cold.


My favorite pop of color in the wintertime is a fun sweater - I love this pink one and always get complimented on my pink sweaters! I adore this baby blue lady-jacket style cardigan, the pearl buttons are so darling and make it look more expensive.

If you have an office job, this tweed dress is the perfect addition to your workwear wardrobe and comes in a ton of other colors. This baby blue sweater dress is right up my alley - I would style it with boots and a printed square scarf. If pants are more your speed, these lavender trousers are on-trend and super flattering - pair them with a slim-fitting turtleneck and some loafers!

Nike Air Max 90s are my favorite sneakers, I have several pairs and they're true to size. This colorful pastel pair is so fun, but understated enough to wear with pretty much any athleisure outfit! They'd go perfectly with these light blue leggings or this lavender tennis skirt

I saw this handbag in person and it's SO nice - it's at the top of my wishlist right now for spring and summer! I'd get the "pale peanut" color for versatility, but it comes in a beautiful pale rose shade that's the perfect feminine neutral.

Last but not least, let's talk jewelry! Candy necklaces have been one of my go-to accessories over the last year (they even made my 2023 favorites list!) and this one is affordable and comes in a ton of different color combinations - I have it in the "assorted" colorway. I love opal, and these inset blue opal hoops are the perfect accent for now, and will be gorgeous in the summer as well.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I ended up with a surprise four-day weekend because my office was closed Monday, and then yesterday we got a snow day which was so nice! I served a new soup recipe with homemade bread and red wine for dinner, which was the perfect end to a chilly day after shoveling all morning. Speaking of chilly, it was only 1° when I woke up this morning, with -7° wind chill! I do not remember the last time it was that cold in Virginia, and I was not happy about it! I don't know how you northerners do it!

xoxx, Laura

No comments