Pink & Red Edit

This post contains commissionable links.


I absolutely LOVE the combination of pink and red, so this time of year is huge for me, ha! I've been loving all of the pre-spring pieces at my favorite retailers, especially the pink and red ones which happen to be perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond, so today I'm sharing some fun picks that caught my eye!


This cardigan
has been on my wishlist since last year, and I just grabbed it on a great sale! It's such a fun pop of color to dress up a pair of jeans, and I also plan on wearing it to the office with white jeans and booties. I also LOVE this lady jacket-style cardigan from the same brand. And sweet are these heart button detail pajamas??

The color of this heart bag makes it more of a fun statement bag to wear year-round - the perfect "cherry cola" shade that's so on trend right now! How fun are these heart toe pumps?? No idea where I'd wear a pair of shoes like this, but I swooned when I saw them and they're on clearance for $66. You all know I love a good headband, and this one is one of my favorites - too cute! 


I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been pretty busy and I haven't been sleeping that great for some reason, and I feel it catching up with me today! 


xoxx, Laura

No comments