Winter Party Look

This post contains commissionable links.


Coat (my color sold out, similar here) | Sweater | Skirt (more linked below) | Shoes (also here) | Headband | LV Accessories NM


Welcome to the first fashion post of 2024! Today's feature is the outfit that I wore for New Years Eve, but it would also make a great wedding guest or winter party outfit. Who doesn't love a sequined skirt?! This one is the perfect marriage between comfortable and fabulous with the elastic waist and champagne colored sparkles. Linking some similar options below!



A camel coat is a winter wardrobe staple that has a place in everyone's closet. The one I'm wearing is high quality and true to size - I also have it in black! The color I'm wearing is sold out, but this one is very similar and highly rated.


I've mentioned this sweater several times and it's the perfect winter layering piece - currently on sale for under $25 in over 20 colors! And how fabulous are these shoes?! They're currently on major sale here! I rarely have an occasion to wear them so I had to take advantage of the opportunity over the holidays. They're true to size and while they're not particularly comfortable to wear for long periods of time, the block heel makes them easy to stand and walk in.


Let's talk about dry January for a sec - are you participating? I'm not doing full-on dry January, but I'm taking the opportunity to cut back on my alcohol consumption and it's been great. I love a glass of wine after work on weeknights, but lately I've felt like I need to cut that out and I've felt a lot better saving having a drink or two for nights out with my friends or date nights. Let me know if you're doing dry January and how it's going if you are! Olivia Noceda has been my favorite resource for dry January support and mocktail insporation, and it's been fun knowing that I'm in good company with a ton of other people who are beginning to cut back on drinking this month!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments