7 Fall Fragrance Favorites

This post contains commissionable links.


Happy Monday! With fall weather finally settling in (it's been unseasonably warm in Virginia lately!) I wanted to share my go-to fragrances for fall and winter. Most of these you've probably seen me recommend before, but they're that good! I had a couple of new ones that I was going to include, but they didn't measure up to my tried-and-true favorites so I cut 'em right out!


Replica Autumn Vibes
: This is THE autumn fragrance! I've mentioned it several times now and it even made my 2022 Favorites list! It's woody and sumptuous and definitely more of a nighttime perfume, but not too heavy to wear for daytime, which I often do.


Prada Candy
: This is the *ONE* sweet fragrance I own, and man I can't quit it! I probably need to expand my horizons, but this one just does it for me! There's a sexiness about that cuts the sweetness just enough so it isn't too sugary or youthful.


Chloé Nomade
: I have mentioned this fragrance time and time again - it's truly unique and head-turning. I guarantee you don't have anything else like this in your collection! A little goes a long way, it's quite strong at first but the dry down is stunning and will leave you smelling gorgeous all day long.


Nest Indigo
: This fragrance is so slept-on in my opinion! It's warm, sultry, and just the perfect fall and winter scent. It wears like a $200+ fragrance and you'll get a second glance every time someone smells you.


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: You can always count on Chanel when you want to feel bougie and sophisticated. This classic fragrance is a favorite of mine in the colder months, there's something so cozy and sultry about it - it reminds me of a rich lady dashing from store to store in New York City in December.


Ellis Brooklyn Après
: Okay so in my opinion this is more of a "winter" fragrance, but I think I'm just being influenced by the name and the marketing. 😂 It's the perfect woody, boozy fragrance - it's rather akin to Replica Jazz Club, but I prefer Après.


Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline
: This is one of my longest favorite fragrances, and also one of my most-complimented! It's not necessarily a fall fragrance, but I find myself wearing it more in the fall because it's so crisp and fresh, but makes a also statement - it's one that I think a lot of people would like because it's not "too" anything. It has floral notes but I wouldn't describe it as floral at all. It also has great lasting power!


I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I cannot believe how close we are getting to Thanksgiving, but I can't wait! If you're looking for some outfit inspo for your Thanksgiving gathering, check out this post from last week!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments