Easy Chic

This post contains commissionable links.



Happy Monday! I wore this outfit three times in a week recently (😂) so I had to share it on the blog! It's a simple outfit that's easy to throw together with closet basics, but I felt so chic in it. Plus, it's great for the office or running around!


A slim-fitting turtleneck is one of my most-worn pieces in the fall and winter - they're perfect for layering and tucking, and the turtleneck on this one doesn't come up super high so it doesn't give you that strangled feeling that some turtlenecks can. 😂 It's $30 (but often goes on sale) and comes in a ton of colors! True to size, I take a small.


These coated jeans are also a major wardrobe staple for me - I wear them to work at least once a week in the winter! They're perfectly stretchy and super comfy, true to size (I take a 2), and currently on sale under $30 and fully stocked! I ordered a backup pair because I love them so much.


The pièce de résistance of this look is the oversized scarf - it's so cozy, like wearing a blanket around! Mine is several years old from H&M, so I'm linking some similar options below:


I also have to recommend this headband - it's under $10 and the MOST comfortable headband I've ever worn!


Last but not least, I have to call out these mules - they're a Gucci look-for-less and so nice. They're true to size, real leather, under $60, and come in a bunch of colors! I also have the beige and love both.


I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Kenny and I had our own JMU sports double-header this weekend. We went to the basketball game Friday evening which they won, and then the Football game Saturday which they DEVASTATINGLY lost in overtime - so sad, but they've still had an amazing and unprecedented season. Maybe the most exciting part of the weekend was seeing the JONAS BROTHERS at College Game Day on Saturday morning! They only played three songs but it was still worth it. 😂 There were 26,000 fans on the quad for Game Day which was record-breaking attendance! Some people got there at 4:00am to get good spots, but Kenny and I rolled up around 10:00 and somehow got amazing spots close to the stage which was a win-win so we didn't have to stand around for hours. 😂 Anyways, happy Monday and happy Thanksgiving week! I hope you have a great one and get some relaxing time off!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments