Holiday Candle Picks

This post contains commissionable links.

Image via

It's holiday candle season, and today I'm sharing my favorites! Most of these are from Bath & Body Works, so I wanted to share those ahead of their Black Friday sale and their annual "candle day."

    1. Thymes Frasier Fir: This is THE BEST holiday pine candle, hands down! If I had to pick a single holiday candle, it would definitely be this one. It's simply the perfect cozy pine scent, better than any other I've ever used!
    2. Winter (2, single wick): This is my favorite Bath & Body Works holiday candle that you can burn throughout winter! It has notes of pine, citrus, and clove, and is the perfect fresh, snowy scent.
    3. Fresh Balsam (2, 3, 4, single wick): If you love a classic pine scent, this is the one for you! Perfectly fresh and woodsy.
    4. Tree Farm (2, single wick): Cue "Christmas Tree Farm" by Taylor Swift - this is another great pine scent! This one is very similar to Fresh Balsam, with the addition of a crisp apple note.
    5. The Perfect Christmas (2, 3, single wick): This scent lives up to its name by providing the perfect mixture of pine, cinnamon, and vanilla. Smells like Christmas morning!
    6. Under The Christmas Tree (2, single wick): This is a fun sweet pine scent, with notes of balsam, eggnog, and sage. It's reminiscent of Vanilla Balsam, which is a favorite of mine that has not been released yet this season!
    7. Winter Candy Apple (2, single wick): This scent is a nice fresh break among the rest of the piney, spicy scents - it's a fresh, fruity fragrance with notes of apple, pear, and candied orange. 
    8. Spiced Citrus Grove: Did your family ever stick whole cloves into oranges at Christmastime? This is exactly what this candle reminds me of, the perfect combination of citrus and spice.
    9. Spiced Apple Toddy (2, single wick): This candle is pure apple cinnamon goodness - I'm burning it as I type up this post!
    10. Fireside (single wick): If you're like me and LOVE the scent of a bonfire, then you will love this candle! I like using this one throughout winter since it isn't specifically "holiday."
    11. Balsam & Firewood: This one is the perfect mixture of fresh pine and smoky firewood - a great one to burn all throughout winter! 
    12. Cedar & Suede: This one is for my incense and oil diffuser lovers! It is a nice earthy, woody smell with notes of warm incense and soft cedar.


I hope you have the most wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm spending today doing food prep for tomorrow - mainly baking! I always make dessert for the family, to include a pumpkin pie, two French silk pies, and these delicious brown butter pecan pie bars! I also make this cranberry salad (swap finely diced apple for the pecans), and Kenny makes his two favorite dishes that he had added to the Baker family Thanksgiving lineup: green bean casserole and corn pudding! After all of the food prep is done, I am meeting one of my besties for our annual Friendsgiving at our favorite local restaurant - it will just be the two of us this year because our other friends are out of town, but we are so looking forward to it!

xoxx, Laura

No comments