9 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

This post contains commissionable links. 

 

November is such a great month! It's still the heart of fall, but the holiday season starts gearing up toward the end of the month as we prepare for Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday!) In honor of my favorite holiday, today I'm sharing nine outfit ideas perfect for your holiday dinner and fall in general!



Despite being all covered up during the colder months, it's still easy to be cute! This is a great example of how I'd style an outfit for when I want to present as polished and dressy, but still totally cozy and warm (don't forget the wool socks!)


This is actually an outfit that I planned in hopes of my brother hosting a bonfire this weekend - he just moved into a new house and it's the perfect spot! I thought it would make a great cute and casual Thanksgiving outfit too, so I had to share it on the blog!


This houndstooth skirt is one of my very favorites in the fall and winter. It looks great with just about any neutral colored sweater, and it's a great option for the office as well as your holiday gatherings!


There are few more versatile pieces in the fall and winter than a neutral sweater dress. I can think of about a hundred ways I would wear this one, here I have it styled simply with a scarf and boots.


For my fancy Thanksgiving dinner ladies, how chic is this tweed set? 😍 The cranberry shade would be the perfect complement to your Thanksgiving tablescape.


I love a satin midi skirt, they're easy to dress up or down and I think the ensemble above strikes the perfect balance between fancy and casual.


You can't beat a classic chunky knit sweater dress for a cozy fall look - this one comes in several colors, I love this deep mauve shade for Thanksgiving! Top it off with my favorite houndstooth headband for an effortless hairstyle.


This windowpane plaid skirt is another colorway of the houndstooth version above. I have this skirt in several patterns and love them! This one is so cute styled with a short ivory cardigan and boots. I wore this look to the office this week!


Last but not least, a comfy sweater set! I love this skirt option, but there are a lot of great pants combos as well, I linked a couple of my favorites above!


I hope your week is going great! It's actually been too warm for most of these outfits in Virginia this week - it's getting into the 70's today and it's supposed to get close to 80 on Thursday, even warmer in some areas!

xoxx, Laura

No comments