Fall Florals

This post contains commissionable links.

Dress from Pretty Neutral (same pattern here, short version) | Booties (similar) | Bag



Happy Saturday, I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend! I'm coming at you with a Saturday outfit post today because I've been super busy this week and I've been missing the blog! 💗


Today I'm highlighting one of my favorite elements of fall fashion - fall florals! Long floral dresses are a go-to for me this time of year. They're perfect for the office or running around on the weekend! The one I'm wearing is from Pretty Neutral last year, but this one and this one are made from the same material. Linking all of my current favorite fall floral pieces below!



I have to highlight my booties because they're so good, chic and a great shade of brown! Sizing is limited, but I found this similar pair that's fully stocked and on major sale for only $38 - real leather, too!


I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Kenny and I are meeting up with a couple of friends today to hike sharp top mountain - it's such a great hike and I think it will be beautiful this time of year. Kenny and I did it in the spring and it was still too cold to fully enjoy, so I look forward to doing it again in the fall with friends!

xoxx, Laura

No comments