Warm Weather Wedding Guest Dresses Under $100


Wedding season is gearing up, what are we wearing?! When it comes to wedding guest dresses, I usually don't want to pay more than $100, so today I rounded up all of my favorite under $100 dresses. Almost all of these are from Lulu's which is my go-to retailer for affordable occasion wear (my bridesmaid dresses came from Lulu's!) One of my favorite things about Lulu's is that most of their dresses come in multiple colors, so you can pick what looks best on you.


Dressy-ish

My wedding guest outfits tend to skew dressier - I take full advantage of any chance to dress up! This pink bow dress is so unique and fun! I also LOVE this plunge neckline chiffon maxi - it comes in several colors and is just so ethereal and feminine.


Casual-ish

I adore a surplice dress - they're chic and incredibly flattering. This one comes in more than 10 colors and I love the way it falls! I also adore this tiered midi for a spring event - the pleated layers are flirty and fun, and it comes in several solid colors as well as a few florals.


I hope you have a great weekend! I don't have too much planned - Kenny's going to be out of town so I'm probably gonna have a low-key evening tonight and binge the new Love is Blind episodes! On Sunday I'm getting together with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday and I'm really excited to give him his gift... He's so hard to buy for and never wants any gifts, but I think I nailed it this year!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments