Craving Color


I am sick of winter, people! It's the yuckiest day today, and I just want to break out my colorful spring and summer clothes! I've been rounding up all of the bright and cheerful pieces that have spoken to me recently, and today I'm sharing them for a little dose of spring.


When it's still chilly out but I'm looking to brighten up my wardrobe, I often reach for a brightly colored sweater. I own this one in a few different colors and it's the perfect chunky knit. I also love this rib-knit cardigan, perfect for layering!

Target has some really great spring pieces out right now - I got this matching shirt and shorts set in anticipation of my beach vacation in a few months and it's super cute (runs large - size down). I also got this DARLING puff sleeve dress and it couldn't be cuter - it fits really well, I got an extra small and it fits perfectly, I would recommend sizing down if you're in between sizes.

Speaking of dresses, I love this linen one for an easy throw-on-and-go look - I'd style it with a headband and some sandals. For something more casual, I love this tennis dress - style it with some white
sneakers
!

I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I have a baby shower tomorrow and then he's taking me to dinner at a cool looking spot that I've never been to, so I'm really looking forward to that!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments