February Favorites


Just like that, it's March! January and February flew by in a flash, but the weather has felt pretty springy in Virginia lately so it being March feels right, ha. I have lots of good favorites to share from February - let's talk about em!

    1. Jacquard tote bag: I saw someone link this bag and figured it would be expensive - it's actually only $23! I think it will be a great neutral summer bag.
    2. Cream padded headband: I was on the hunt for a simple cream headband and I fell in love with this one from Jennifer Behr... until I realized it was $188! Luckily I found this one on sale for $5 in the most unexpected of places - Claire's! 😂
    3. Cat eye sunglasses: GUYS these $15 Amazon sunglasses are an exact dupe for the Le Specs Air Hearts! I own two pairs of the Air Hearts and I am officially replacing them with these - I bought them in caramel and black. I love the style of the Air Hearts but I've never been super impressed with the quality, so these Amazon ones are the perfect alternative - they're just as nice as the real deal, if not nicer.
    4. Ralph's Coffee hat: I love the classic preppy style of this hat, and I have been loving green lately. It's sold out online right now, but they had a bunch in stock at the Polo outlet I visited!
    5. Cocktail shaker: My old cocktail shaker has been getting worn out (it's been well used and loved 😂) so I was looking for a new one. None of the ones I was seeing looked that great, until I saw this one from Simple Modern which is a brand I already love! It comes in a ton of colors, it's insulated, the lid and cap screw on and have rubber seals, and the cap doubles as a 1oz measure. It's my ideal cocktail shaker!
    6. 10oz Yeti tumbler: The mugs I use in the car have been a point of contention between Kenny and me. 😂 I used to always use the Yeti 10oz mug with a handle, but that one doesn't fit into a cup holder and I had small spills in Kenny's car on more than one occasion... Kenny told me to use one of the 20oz tumblers, but I drink the small 8oz Nespresso coffees and I didn't want to drink those out of a larger tumbler. ANYWAY boring story short, this little 10oz tumbler is perfect for small coffees AND fits in a cup holder!
    7. OPI "We The Female": This was my nail shade of the month - it's my very favorite deep red!
    8. Fine'ry "Before the Rainbow": Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt wearers LISTEN UP: this is an EXACT dupe for the scent you love, at only $28 for 2oz. I own the original and compared the two and it is such a good dupe, and I think the affordable version even lasts longer on the skin.
    9. Staunton Olive Oil Company: My aunt bought Kenny and me a bottle of this olive oil for Christmas and OMG it is the best olive oil we have ever tasted - better than Graza which is currently super popular! We got the Tuscan herb infused one, and I look forward to trying more flavors.
    10. Pearl Stud Earrings: My parents gave me these pearls for my birthday last summer and I've been wearing them even more than usual lately. They're a great value for genuine pearl earrings with white gold posts!
    11. Watching: I haven't watched much of anything new this month, but Kenny and I have been loving Poker Face on Peacock! It's a crime drama with different plots for each episode, but the main character Charlie appears in each episode as she drifts from town to town and inadvertently solves murders everywhere she goes. I'm also enjoying the new season of Tournament of Champions on Food Network, but there are only a couple of episodes out so far. I am SO looking forward to starting the new season of Outer Banks, I meant to start it last weekend but I was busy, so I'm pumped to hunker down and binge it this weekend because Kenny is going to be out of town and I have no plans.

I hope your week is going well! Mine has been pretty busy, I feel like it should be Thursday today! 

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments