Springy Shirtdress


Dress | Sneakers (also here, here, here) | Bag (also here, here, here)

Happy Saturday! I'm coming at you with a weekend post today because I majorly owe you an outfit post! Spring is finally here and I'm looking forward to warmer weather - this is an outfit I wore a few weeks ago on a random super warm day, Kenny and I both took the afternoon off and we had the absolute best day walking around and enjoying the sunshine!


The focal point of today's look is a combination of two of my favorite things: shirt dresses and block print! I ordered this dress as soon as I saw it - nice, affordable block print pieces aren't easy to find. It's currently sold out but I've seen a couple of restocks come through. It's true to size in the shoulders and arms and more relaxed through the waist - I'm wearing a 2. It also comes in a blue pattern, a stripe, and black (which I ordered - I think it'll make a great workwear piece).



I'm rocking my favorite "dressy" white sneakers with this outfit, which I featured as one of my three favorite pairs of white sneakers in last Friday's post! They're true to size, I'm in a 40 and I typically wear a US 9. Other than sneakers, I accessorized with one of my favorite bags - the Knott bag from Kate Spade! This is the medium size and it also has a crossbody strap. I mainly wear mine in the spring and summer because it's a light color, but it comes in several other neutral colors. 


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Kenny and I were planning on doing a hike today but it's calling for rain, so we switched plans to shop and do a dinner date tonight instead. Tomorrow we're viewing a house in the afternoon (our first in several weeks - the market has been so dry lately!) and I'm hoping to also get brunch with my brother beforehand.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments