Favorite White Sneakers

This time of year more than any, I find myself reaching for a pair of white sneakers to top off my outfit. White sneakers are a year-round staple for me, but especially during transitional seasons. Today I'm sharing my three favorite pairs of white sneakers which range from dressier (as far as sneakers go!) to casual. 




Veja Campos

Veja sneakers are the "fanciest" ones on my list - they're leather and specifically a lifestyle sneaker. I feel comfortable wearing them with both jeans and dresses. They're true to size for me - I wear a 40 in these and I'm typically a 9. They're very comfortable, but the one critique I have about them is that they have absolutely no arch support, so that can start to wear on your feet when walking long distances - I've worn these all around cities like Savannah and New York without being terribly uncomfortable by the end of the day, I just wanted to mention the arch support in case that's especially important to you.   




Adidas Swift Runs

All of the sneakers in this post are very comfortable, but these are definitely the most comfortable sneakers I own! They're light as air and fit like a sock to your foot. I love the white, and luckily they machine wash very well because I've had to run mine through the wash more than once. These are definitely more on the casual side, but as you can see I still like to style them casually with dresses. They're true to size, I wear my usual 9.  




Nike Air Max 90s
 

Nike Air Max 90s are my favorite sneakers of all time - I own several different pairs but the white ones are my most-worn. I typically wear them with leggings and an oversized sweatshirt, but I included a couple of photos of them styled with "real" outfits (although these aren't the best photos - please forgive me 😂). These run true to size, I wear a women's 9, and I can also wear a men's 7.5. 

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments