10 Recent Amazon Picks


Hello friends! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite recent Amazon purchases, a few of which are repurchases because they're just that good, PLUS most of them are under $30 - enjoy!

    1. Cat eye sunglasses: This is the best Amazon "dupe" I've found in a while - I own two pairs of the Le Specs Air Heart sunglasses and not only are these identical, but they're the same quality if not better (I've never found Le Specs sunglasses to be the greatest quality).
    2. Padded velvet headband: This is the perfect padded black headband! I don't like the ones that are super puffy - this one has my ideal silhouette and isn't too tight.
    3. Jewelry dish: I got this dish as a jewelry catchall for my bathroom counter and it has really come in handy - Kenny likes it too!
    4. Cocktail shaker: I love the brand Simple Modern, so I grabbed this cocktail shaker when looking for a replacement for my current one and it's perfect. It comes in a ton of colors, it's insulated, the lid and cap screw on and have rubber seals, and the cap doubles as a 1oz measure. It's my ideal cocktail shaker!
    5. Silk sleep mask: A silk sleeping mask is one of my top desert island products, and this is the fourth one of these I've purchased! They're soft, adjustable, and machine washable.
    6. Lip gloss: I've been wanting to try this lip gloss after seeing several people recommend it. I like the large applicator! I got the shade "Ice" which is a sheer milky pink.
    7. Pepper grinder & salt shaker: Believe it or not, the entire time Kenny and I have been married we've never had a salt shaker and pepper grinder. 😂 I've been buying the grinders at the store but figured it was time to get "real" ones. The pepper grinder has 5 "coarseness" settings, and I especially like the salt shaker because it has a spout on the side that you can use if you're trying to salt a whole dish rather than just a serving of something
    8. Jacquard tote bag: I got this tote bag because it was a cute look-for-less for the Dior book tote. I like it but I'm returning it because I got this similar one and didn't feel like I needed both.
    9. Swimsuit: This swimsuit is a repurchase - I also have it in burgundy and I cannot recommend it enough!
    10. Steam mop: I have been looking into steam mops for a while and couldn't make up my mind on which one I wanted. There are a bunch of highly recommended ones that are around $300, but I wanted to try out something more affordable to make sure I even like steam mops - so far I'm liking this one!


I hope your week is off to a great start! Mine seems to be going quickly so far, so I'm hoping to glide into the weekend with ease!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments