Pumpkin Picking Outfit

Similar sweater dress (more linked below) | Denim jacket | Boots | Headband | Bag


Well my friends, if it wasn't *officially* fall before this week, then it sure is now! The leaves are gorgeous, but I can't take the temperatures. It's downright COLD out there - I had to turn the heat on for the first time a couple of nights ago! The one good thing about the chilly weather is all of the cozy layered outfits that are finally appropriate to wear - today I'm sharing this look that I wore to pick pumpkins with my mom over the weekend!


Sweater dresses are one of my favorite things to wear in the fall and winter - they're the easiest way to look dressy and be cozy at the same time. The one I'm wearing is from Hollister of all places from a couple of years ago, so I'm linking some similar options below. See me style it another way in this post!



If you've never "belted" a dress with a denim jacket, this is your sign to! It's a fun way to dress an outfit down, plus you have an extra layer if it get chilly.


The Hunter boot CRAZE of the mid 2010's may have come and gone, but I still love mine! I have the classic short style in "Hunter green," aptly named. I wear them more for dirty situations than for the rain, and they're perfect for all of your fall outdoor activities like pumpkin picking, apple picking, and camping.


I hope you're having a great week! I'm working from home today which I don't normally do, but my boss is out for the rest of the week and my coworker encouraged me to, so I granted myself permission. 😂 It's so nice to be able to stay home and work in cozy clothes and hang out with Roxy. She even sat in my lap for a while which she doesn't do very often - she sleeps on my chest every night but rarely sits in my lap! If you're a cat person, you know there is NOTHING like the love of a cat!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments