Happy Hour: Cabin Porch Cocktail

We are in the midst of the most gorgeous weeks of fall, and I am absolutely loving it! Kenny and I have had our weekends packed with trips and activities - October is always a very busy time for us. We've been hiking as much as possible this fall and enjoying it so much! We got a season pass to the Shenandoah National Park for the first time and it's been the best, we've loved watching the leaves get more and more beautiful with every visit.

In honor of another gorgeous October weekend, I wanted to share a fun fall cocktail that I've been mixing up lately. I've named it the "cabin porch," and I think this would be the perfect thing to sip on during a fall getaway! Especially around a bonfire. 😍

Cabin Porch Cocktail

Ingredients
  • 1.5 oz vodka 
  • 1/2oz spiced rum
  • 1oz apple cider
  • 3oz hard cider (choose your favorite - I like Bold Rock Premium Dry)
  • Squeeze of lemon juice
  • Shake of cinnamon (optional)
  • Rosemary or thyme sprig, apple slice to garnish


Combine vodka, rum, and cider (and optional shake of cinnamon) in a glass over ice. Top with hard cider and a squeeze of lemon, stir gently to combine. Garnish with a sprig of thyme or rosemary

I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I are heading to the Busch Gardens Howl-o-Scream event with a couple of friends tomorrow as a late birthday celebration for Kenny. We've done it the past few years and it's always a blast - the weather forecast is perfect, so that makes it even better!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments