Autumn Wedding Guest Dresses

It's officially fall wedding season, and today is my third wedding anniversary! I'm biased, but I think that October is the absolute best month to have your wedding. I don't work in the wedding industry or anything, but it seems to me like fall has trumped summer as *the* season to get married. Summer is my favorite season, but I'm so glad that Kenny and I got married in the fall, it just feels so romantic!


ANYWAY, enough about me! Today in honor of fall weddings and my anniversary I'm sharing my favorite fall wedding guest dresses. I've broken them down into different price ranges, but they're all under $200. I found some really great options even under $50, so I hope you enjoy scrolling through all of my picks!


UNDER $50

All of my under $50 picks are from Amazon - most of them ship Prime and come in a bunch of different colors! I love this one because I have a similar one that I've worn a ton, the cut is super flattering. If I had to pick one from this section it would be this one - I cannot resist the bow!


UNDER $75

In my opinion, Lulu's has the BEST affordable wedding dresses - nearly all of my $50-$100 picks are from there. My bridesmaid dresses even came from Lulu's! This satin dress is really unique and looks a lot like a much more expensive one I've seen. I also adore this tulle one, it really makes a statement!


UNDER $100

This long sleeved dress is so sophisticated, someone invite me to an event so I can have a reason to buy it! I also love this one that has a very similar cut. This velvet maxi is giving me swanky jazz club vibes, and you're sure to be the most glamorous woman in the room in this tulle flutter sleeve number.


UNDER $200

In the running for the most fabulous dress in this entire post - this tulle bow mini! It's beautiful in black, but the pink one shows more dimension. This delicate, flowy midi has been on my wish list for quite a while - I've seen a few people wear it and the way it moves is simply ethereal. I have a dress similar to this satin wrap maxi and it's so feminine and easy to wear. Last but not least, I LOVE this cape dress for a cocktail-attire event.

Do you have any fall weddings or events coming up? Let me know, I'm trying to get an invite!! There's too many gorgeous dresses out there begging to come home with me!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments