September Favorites


Happy October! I had a ton of favorites from August, and I have a ton this month too! I swear August and September both went by faster than any other months of my life, but I still found a bunch of things to love. 

  1. Flatware: Kenny picked out this flatware for me for Christmas, and we just started using it over the last few months. So far we are really loving it, it has a nice weight and it's super pretty!
  2. Fragrances: The first fragrance I want to mention is Autumn Vibes from Replica - I've been waiting all summer to include this in my favorites, I wanted to wait til it was officially fall! This is my #1 favorite fall fragrance that I started wearing last year and I just love it, it's so earthy and woody and sophisticated.The other fragrance I've been loving this month is Red Temptation from Zara which is a great dupe for Baccarat Rouge 540. It's super affordable and really long lasting!
  3. Freshwater pearl necklace: I got this affordable pearl necklace to layer with other necklaces and it's so beautiful! It's made from real freshwater pearls, and looks much more expensive than it is.
  4. Peridot ring: I've been looking for the perfect piece of peridot jewelry (my birthstone!) for a while now, and I fell in love with this ring. Kenny got it for me for my birthday and I've worn it almost every day since! I super love the Etsy shop it came from, they have SO much gorgeous gold estate jewelry.
  5. Skull cocktail picks: I may have mentioned this in the past, but I LOVE skull decor and accessories. As soon as I saw these $10 cocktail picks I HAD to have them. They are absolutely gorgeous and I've been loving using them to garnish my martinis!
  6. Cast iron skillet: My work bestie is a cast iron aficionado and knows I love skulls (per favorite #5) so she got this skillet for me as a gift, and I love it SO much! I've never owned a standard cast iron skillet so I've been really enjoying using this one, and it's extra special since I got it from the cast iron queen herself!
  7. Target candles: Two Target candles I've been loving this month are Spiced Vanilla and  Pumpkin Woods. These 20oz jar candles are a great value, smell great, and BURN EVENLY which is a must for me! Spiced Vanilla is a great homey scent - a little warm and spicy and not very sweet at all. Pumpkin Woods is the perfect fall candle and reminds me a lot of Pumpkin Bonfire from Bath & Body Works.
  8. Reversible belt: I've been wanting this belt forever and finally purchased it last month. It looks so nice over a dress, I'm wearing it as I type this! It's great quality, and it's like two belts in one since you can wear it on the brown side or the black side. My favorite part about it is the bamboo buckle.
  9. Amazon socks: I've always really liked this "height" of sock, but all of the ones I have are branded with the Nike logo, so I got these as a more neutral option and they're perfect to wear with all of my favorite sneakers.
  10. OPI "Just Lanai-ing Around": This is one of my favorite nail colors, especially during the fall. It's much more muted and brown-toned on me than it looks online.
  11. Lace bralettes: I've been on the hunt for a great comfortable unlined lace bra for a while now, and these are perfect. Super comfortable and fit well, plus you can't beat two for $25!
  12. Crumbl Cookies: I've been wanting to try Crumbl cookies for over a year now, and Kenny and I finally got to try them this month! We've already been three different weeks to try the new flavors. 😂 ALL of them are phenomenal, and we like them even better after they've chilled in the fridge. I think we each liked the snickerdoodle cupcake flavor the best out of the ones we've tried!
  13. iPhone shake undo feature: This one is so random, but I have been using the heck out of this feature for the first time in my iPhone-having life! I'm sure you've come across this feature before, but basically if you have an iPhone, you can just shake it to "undo" something - I mainly use it when I accidentally delete text, an email, or a browser tab.
  14. Watching: Not watching too much this month, but I did love the newest edition of Love is Blind: After the Altar, and Kenny and I have been enjoying watching Dahmer (both on Netflix). Evan Peters is SO good in Dahmer, and it reminds me a little of the early American Horror Story seasons (they're both Ryan Murphy creations) even though it's true crime.


I hope you all had a great weekend! Kenny and I got back from NYC last night and we had such a good time, I'm hoping to have a trip recap up at the end of this week!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments