Fall Floral Midi Dresses

Similar dress | Sweater | White booties
Original post

Floral long sleeved midi dresses are one of my very favorite things to wear in the fall, both to the office and casually. I get the most compliments on my outfit when I'm wearing a floral midi dress, and they're so easy to style - you can wear them on their own, or accessorize them with a belt, sweater, or jacket. There are a bunch of beautiful fall floral dresses out right now, so I compiled my favorites to share!


My absolute FAVORITE floral dress this season is this one - it was my #1 wishlist item in the Nordstrom anniversary sale! The colors that make up the pattern are fall perfection, and it looks great with brown boots. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be my Thanksgiving outfit!

This ruffle sleeve dress from Scotch & Soda is absolutely stunning, it has THE most perfect botanical print. A beautiful more affordable option is this one from H&M - I love the waist tie.

If you're into a lighter color scheme, this dress from my FAVORITE retailer is a girly dream!

How can it be the LAST day of October already?? Did you do anything for Halloween over the weekend? Kenny and I didn't do much, but we did both dress up for fun. I'll post a picture of my costume on Instagram sometime today, but a hint for who I dressed up as is that she always gets her 10%. 😂

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments