October Disposables

Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share some disposable camera pics from my recent Outer Banks trip (read the recap here), plus a few from shots I had leftover afterwards. Last summer before my bachelorette weekend, I picked up some disposable cameras because I thought they'd be super fun to use on the trip. And I was right! I shared the photos on the blog here if you're interested in seeing all the messiness. 😂

Ever since that trip, I've loved getting disposable cameras to use for trips and events. In the age of instant gratification, there's just something about taking a photo and not knowing what it's gonna look like til you get it developed, then it's like Christmas going through them all! Plus, the quality of film photos is just fun and nostalgic for my 90's kid soul.

Here's everything I captured this month...

Prosecco at TRiO! They had wine absolutely EVERYWHERE, I had to get a pic with it. Also, how cute is that glass? I love tulip glasses like that! I really want to get a set, but I need another set of wine glasses like I need a hole in the head. #cheersanyway

Sunday brunch at The SaltBox Cafe! Not sure why it looks like midnight. 😂

Just a totally casual photo of me and a mum at The Fresh Market! It was raining like crazy this day so we did a lot of shopping - and a good grocery store is just as fun to me as a clothing store. 

Sunrise walk the morning of our anniversary! You know, the one that ended up being 6 miles? 😂

It was so pretty!

Cute selfie BEFORE we walked for two and a half hours and got hangry hahaha.

Ring selfie! It looks like night here, too!

Drinks on the beach! This is my happy place. Just look at Kenny's shirt! He got it in Aruba on our honeymoon.

On our sunset cruise, photo creds to the first mate.

Sailboat guy! I think his name was Barry. The first mate of our boat was yelling to him, everyone knows everyone in Manteo.

Who's had more rum, me or my pirate boyfriend?? I had been quite overserved at this point, I didn't even remember when or where this photo was taken at first. 😂

The next morning at Jennette's Pier! There were so many jellyfish, I think they were cannonball jellyfish, aka jellyballs. I had never seen that kind before - apparently they're edible, they're used in Asian foods!

Pier life, just trying to find a railing to lean against that hasn't had a fish filleted on it recently. 😂

Stop at Mom's Sweet Shop for an açai bowl and a milkshake! It was so cool there, you've gotta go next time you're in the Outer Banks.

More beach walkin'. I swear I've never been happier than in this moment. 😂

Out on our hotel balcony eating our wedding cake top, one year later! It wasn't gross, but it definitely wasn't good. 😂 It was lemon cake with strawberry buttercream in between the layers, and traditional Italian buttercream on the outside. Our cake tasting was one of my favorite things we did before the wedding! Read about it here.

Jockey's Ridge! So pretty.

It's seriously the best place to watch the sunset!

✌ out to the beach!

Had to get a shot with the coveted pampas grass before we left!

After the beach I had a few more shots to use up, so I brought the camera everywhere with me! This was at Kline's after dinner with my two best friends.

Classic PUMPKIN SHOT at one of my mom's and my favorite local farmer's markets. Green pumpkins are my favorite these days!

Kenny and I at my friend Tomi's wedding last weekend!

And freaking stunning Tomi. 😍

I just love disposable camera photos! I hope you enjoyed these, and I hope you have a great weekend. 💕

xoxx, Laura 

No comments