The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has Begun! All My Favorites

It's HERE, people - the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins today! Like I detailed in my last NSale post, the sale begins today for the first round of early access shoppers, and opens up to additional "tiers" of shoppers as the next couple of weeks go on. I can't start shopping until the sale opens to the public on August 19th, but I went ahead and rounded up all my favorites from all of the different categories so that I can share them!

I promise not to spam the blog with a million NSale posts, but be sure to follow along in the LTK app because I'll be sharing all of my favorites over there as the sale goes on as well. Onto my favorites!

SWEATERS



I absolutely LOVE this sage green cashmere turtleneck! I'm also obsessed with this thick cable knit cardigan.

TOPS



This bow-neck blouse is SO ME. Also, this cowl neck cami and waffle knit henley are definitely gonna sell out.

DRESSES



This tie-waist midi dress is a great fall staple, I have a similar one from last year that I've worn a ton.

JEANS



All the jeans I'm sharing are high-waisted, and under $100! These black cropped ones are unique and chic.

PANTS/SKIRTS



How cool are these cropped faux leather pants? I also love this suede miniskirt for fall.

LEGGINGS



The NSale always has a bunch of great leggings, these 7/8 length ones are my favorite style of athletic leggings. And I know everyone's excited about the ever-popular Spanx faux leather leggings.

ACTIVEWEAR/LOUNGE



I'm in love with this mock neck sweatshirt! PLUS there are leggings to match.

OUTERWEAR
 


How gorgeous is this classic camel wool coat? I also love this plaid teddy coat!

BLAZERS/JACKETS



I'm a firm believer that a moto jacket is a wardrobe staple no matter your style, and you'll find a lot of great options at different price points in the sale. I also love a good plaid blazer for work or casual wear. 

BOOTS/BOOTIES



Something has me really wanting a pair of white booties this season! I have a pair of cognac suede boots and all black leather booties similar to options available in the sale, and get a ton of wear out of both. And I swear by my short Hunter boots, especially for trudging around in the garden during summertime!

OTHER SHOES



I love these chain mules in black leather for work. I also have a pair of these heeled sandals and they're so flattering and surprisingly comfortable.

JEWELRY/ACCESSORIES



Felt flat brim panama hats are a staple accessory for fall! I didn't think I could pull one off, but now I'm a believer that they look good on everyone. I also LOVE these pave hoop earrings; they look cheap online to be quite honest, but in person they're absolutely lovely.

BEAUTY



I'll definitely be snagging a set of my favorite shampoo and conditioner in the sale. I also always love the mini lipstick sets to be able to try a bunch of new shades! Plus, how often do you actually use up a full size lipstick?

HOME


My very favorite brand of wine glasses is in the sale this year! I also have a serving board almost identical to this one that I love displaying on my bar cart. And of course as usual, there are plenty of Barefoot Dreams throw blankets in the sale.

I hope your week is going well so far! We're having a rainy one, and it's making me just want to curl up in my cozy robe with a glass of wine and not do much of anything!

xoxx, Laura

No comments