Trend Spotlight: White Booties


As much as I hate to admit it, we are approaching transitional weather once again. Keyword: APPROACHING - you didn't think I'd let summer go that easily, did you?? Today I'm sharing one of my favorite transitional trends for late summer and early fall: white booties!

While I was browsing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale preview I noticed a bunch of great white booties that got me thinking about how I'd style them in my own wardrobe. One thing led to another, and now I'm white bootie obsessed. The best thing about white booties in my opinion is that you can wear them in any season. I never wear booties when it's warm out, but I'd wear these for sure! The white lightens them up for spring and summer; I think they look just as good with warm-weather outfits as sandals.

I browsed Pinterest for some white bootie outfit inspiration, and these were my favorites! I started off with those that are more spring/summer appropriate, and then phased into some that are better for fall/winter.

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Scroll through the widget below to browse my favorite white booties that are available right now! A few of them are in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which is not yet open to the public, but they'll be available all season after it opens (a week from today, August 19th).


This pair is probably my favorite, I like that it comes up a little higher on the ankle and has a stacked block heel for some contrast. I also love the stiletto heel on this pair, I've never owned any stiletto booties! The monochromatic look of this pair is beautiful (although I'd be so afraid of scuffing them!) I have an almost identical pair in black, and the leather-wrapped heel is so sleek. 

I hope your Wednesday has been just amazing!

xoxx, Laura

No comments